Current Pool 4 conditions?

• joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

i have some dates planned for the next 4 weeks to fish Pool 4 and want to plan baits and fishing times accordingly.

I am wondering how the flow is (increased much from late Feb?)? and how the water clarity is doing? Cloudy/snowy days better that sunny days? i have some flexibilty in my schedule and would like to take advantage.

thanks for info and will report back.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

The water is wet and the fish are biting , thats all I got …… Steve / Kari ????

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

the flow has not changed much over the last few weeks, except for this weeks some melting.

it’s up 2,000′ since yesterday to just under 10,000. and since last saturday it’s up about 50%.

i like this site,

click on dam 3 for pool 4

late march to about april 10 or so is about the best times for the biggest walleyes of the year.

good luck

Jack

kroger3
    blaine mn

Everts needs a web cam pointing at one of the big poles on the main dock then mark the pole with a big scale so we can see the height.

Would create lots more traffic for there website, then maybe a little more advertising to make a few bucks to pay for the project…

Or same idea but the web cam feed through IDO

Paul Heise
    River Falls, Wi

Quote:

Everts needs a web cam pointing at one of the big poles on the main dock then mark the pole with a big scale so we can see the height.

Would create lots more traffic for there website, then maybe a little more advertising to make a few bucks to pay for the project…

Or same idea but the web cam feed through IDO

Awesome idea!

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Unless you’re the guy that skipped work to go fishing.

scott-k
    Red Wing

No really seriously now… has a WebCam ever been considered like those dudes suggested? Where’s Pete Bauer maybe he could put one up?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

It’s been brought up several times over the years.

Install, maintenance and there are some that don’t want to be on the internet for some reason, have all held it back.

It would be easier to have one on the dam pointing down stream. IMHO

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

I’m afraid of what we might see on the camera. In the early morning with the fog lifting ever so slowly of hte water as the sun begins to peak over hill behind Everts and a shadowy beginning to appear on the dock. OMG it’s BK on the dock soaking his worm waiting for a cat, and he’s in his birthday suit.

And we would lose the “What happens at Everts stays at Everts’

bryanr

Quote:

I’m afraid of what we might see on the camera. In the early morning with the fog lifting ever so slowly of hte water as the sun begins to peak over hill behind Everts and a shadowy beginning to appear on the dock. OMG it’s BK on the dock soaking his worm waiting for a cat, and he’s in his birthday suit.

Pretty sure I just threw up in my mouth a little bit….

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Quote:

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster

Even I’m a little grossed out by that visual Jeff.

scott-k
    Red Wing

Sure, mention a little technology these days and then our minds get all bent out of shape like BK…

scott-k
    Red Wing

Wait…I wasn’t really trying to talk about BK’s shape… . At least not in birthday suit terms.

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Even I’m a little grossed out by that visual Jeff.

I apologize.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.