Spring big fish contest

• CPRbigeyes
    Iowa

Anyone have any interest in doing a friendly big fish contest on here this spring? Post a pic of your pig with the length and weight, girth if you want. To eliminate doubt you can also post a pic of the fish on a scale or ruler. Once some posts are made we can get a leaderboard setup. But remember this is all for fun! It’s getting close guys! Can’t wait to see some of the hawgs that the ole miss produces every spring!

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Are we talking about just the mississippi river? Also going by weight or length?

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

You planning on having a code that needs to be in photo so you know its from this year ?

CPRbigeyes
    Iowa

Quote:

Are we talking about just the mississippi river? Also going by weight or length?

Ya I’m thinking just the Mississippi. Rainy might be too easy haha. We can do seperate ones for weight and length or just one of the two, whatever you guys want.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

You planning on having a code that needs to be in photo so you know its from this year ?

Fisherman dont lie

CPRbigeyes
    Iowa

Quote:

Not a bad idea. We definitely can, whatever you guys think would make the contest better. Keep suggestions coming!

walleye_slayer
    cannon falls, mn

id be in that sounds like fun and a great way to see some nice big fat girls just like i like them!!!!

BassinBill
    La Crosse, Wi

I like the idea

mike-west
    Amery, WI

I like the idea too
    Will fish from my week long trip to Erie in April count

Matt Milbrandt
    Hastings Mn

Sounds like a good idea. I am in.

CPRbigeyes
    Iowa

Good to see some intrest! Now what definite rules should we have for the contest? Someone mentioned a code in the pic, how about you take one good pic with the fish and then also take another pic imdediately after holding up 4 fingers or something like that.

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

Quote:

If you have one of these in the picture you’ll know it’s from this year

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.