pool 5 ???

• mr. sauger25

anybody been fishing or driving by just wondering river flow debree clarity and bite any info would be great

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

doesn’t sound like anybody is going2 help u out. try looking up some p5 reports from jeremy at the alma bait shop and maybe send him a pm.

no better way2 find out than go check 4 yourself!! i hardly ever trust somebody’s word as COMPLETE TRUTH because my opinion is usually the best1. haha as they say on this website THE FISH ARE ALWAYS BITING ON THE OLE MISSISSIPPI RIVER! and as4 debris….it’s only like a half mile2 the launch from the dam. just toot around and u shouldn’t have a problem

mr. sauger25

thanks weis i tried contacting jeremy but no reply oh well heading there in the morning ill leave a report tommorrow

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

I was on the water today at pool 5a and there was zero ice chunks and only a few (2-3) tree parts that I noticed coming down the river. The bite was slow and much lighter than I expected. Managed a few walleye and sauger (maybe 20 or so) all on plastics. Caught one blade bait fish, a very healthy pike, maybe 35″ or so. Wind was terrible, first blowing up river, then blowing down…

Good luck

jeremyschreiner

Hi Mr sauger. Sorry I didnt get to ckeck computer the last few days. Actually it wouldnt connect to my wireless deal? now it connected/ wierd. idk what the heck. Stage is up a little, flow is up, now using 3/16 w/hardline and 1/4 with mono while dragging up. Clarity was about 12″ yesterday. Ive only been out 3 times the last week and a half. Went and camera wed, was hard to see. Fri 1/2 day trip we caught some shorts, only a few legals. 1-22″. Yesterday was better, no dought in my mind clients would have had boyh limits if the wind wasnt crazy!! kept 7, few shorts, biggest release was 26″. Saw another caught about the same and one about 5lbs also. p5 is plenty fish able!

jeremyschreiner

Hi weis, I will fully swear the info I put in reports is fact. I even goy jacked big time about making posts, exposing info, Blah BLAH BLAH!! I say oh well!!! I am on here to help out in any way I can. Ive given up a pile of info and will continue to!!! I have no problem sacrificing whats working. Idk if those who are upset with me think they wont catch em if others do? or what? I dont care, ive put every dollar ive got into the sport shop, we need to help out in any way possible.! Randy and I here to help in any way we can. BS wont bring you guys back to p5! So……:) There are some good “thanks for the info” on our shop facebook that will attest to honest reports. Really, Really want to help in any way we can!!!!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Really, Really want to help in any way we can!!!!

And that’s why you’re bound to be successful in your new biz venture. I for one appreciate hearing about 5. I used to fish down there from time to time, loved the area, but lack of free time makes it all but impossible to make the trip. Particularly with Pool 2 only 15 minutes from me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.