Pool 14 8/10, 8/11

• tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

I fished the last two days on 14 with good friend John Mannerino. High water, fast current and tons of grass we still managed to put fish in the boat. Here’s a picture of John with a 27 incher that fell to a jig and plastic.
    Had a great time buddy. Can’t wait to do it again Wapo!

dugout
    Dubuque Ia

Nice Fish! Nice way to stick it and over come the conditions, Glad that grass is down there now and clean up here!! Sorry Couldnt resist!

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

Nice fish, good to hear from you Tony

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

That is a long 27 inch eye!

jig-fan
    Port Byron IL

Nice fish I hope you left a few. I’ll be out Sunday, maybe we will see you out there.

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

Looks good to me! I plan on getting on the water on either Pool 13 or 14 this weekend. I got the fever and the only perscription is more cowbell, or walleyes. Either or, preferably both.

john mannerino
    Chicago IL

Fun time with ya Tony. It`s always fun when 2 guides fun fish for 5 days. We did alot of running and gunning all day looking for active fish. Seems like we would get 1 or 2 fish at each stop. Alot of bait in the river so you had to be there at the right time. Short feeding windows.

tony_apisa
    E. Moline Illinois along the Rock River

I still get a huge smile when I think about what that Tatonka did to you.
    Looking forward to Sept. 17. It’s going to be a blast having Matt and Ray in the boat.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.