Walleye Replica Taxidermist

• zach stafford

Just got back from Ontario and my wife caught a 29″ walleye that i am looking to get a replica mount done. I am looking for recommendations for taxidermists in the MN, SD, ND, IA, WI region. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Ryan Kierstead of Dream Catcher Taxidermy out of Eau Claire does some fantastic work.

Here is a river fish that he did for me in which he was able to match the bland coloring of a Mississippi river walleye to a “T”.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_0200-1.jpg

2. IMG_0200.jpg

zach stafford

Thanks for the information. Nice looking mount you are holding. I’ll check him out. Thanks

zach stafford

Justin what was the length & girth on that fish?

Brady Valberg

Tyler erickson
    Top not taxidermy outa brookings sd
    Tntaxidermy.com

jjrieger61
    Northeast, SD

Tyler erickson
    Top not taxidermy outa brookings sd
    Tntaxidermy.com

X2 on Tyler with Top Notch. There’s a reason he’s won best in the world for his fish.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Can you guys confirm it takes next to forever to get a mount back? I’ve heard many times in excess of a year is normal.

Brady Valberg

My brother took a greenback to top notch and he said 10-11 months…guessing it depends on their workload but like previously stated when you win best in world ure probably quite busy

Im pretty certain the time of year dictates the amount of time it takes to get a mount back.

Last fish I had done was in December (slower time of year) and I had it back in 3-4 months.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.