Used Fish house hunt

• Besox

Other then the obvious sites, any spots or sites that are good for used Ice Castles or Glacier etc?

gregory
    Red wing,mn

Be ready to go look ASAP and have cash or financing in order if going private party.set alerts on Facebook and Craigslist, that helps.

B-man

ICOG classifieds on bookface

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

All good advice so far. On the RV Trader site, just be aware what you see there is often already sold and just has not been picked up or removed from the site yet. So as mentioned call first and be ready to jump. Good luck!

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Best of luck in the hunt. I’d agree with all other posted advice, mainly the part about having the funds in your hand and ready to move instantly.

The other argument I would make is that if you can wait until after the ice season, you stand to save some money. Demand is at an all-time high for the industry. Once the first inevitable cold snap hits the Upper Midwest in the coming weeks, that will only accelerate. Multiply those factors with the idea that materials to build these things are hard to get in today’s global supply network…and you come out with drastically increased prices.

Angler II

Best of luck in the hunt. I’d agree with all other posted advice, mainly the part about having the funds in your hand and ready to move instantly.

The other argument I would make is that if you can wait until after the ice season, you stand to save some money. Demand is at an all-time high for the industry. Once the first inevitable cold snap hits the Upper Midwest in the coming weeks, that will only accelerate. Multiply those factors with the idea that materials to build these things are hard to get in today’s global supply network…and you come out with drastically increased prices.

I thought that too but so many people are using these year round now that prices don’t fluctuate much.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.