ups and downs

• tapout

Weekend started off awesome took the family out for the first time in our new wheelhouse. Got on fish with the first drop. Started out with a 27 1/2 inch walleye and finished Fri with 7. Sat we moved in to park next to our friends skid house. Caught only one sat unit sat night we caught four more in the middle of the night with one keeper. Had some generator problems and a flat tire on truck no biggie got it taken care of. So here’s the real crapper stopped sun afternoon on the way home for some lunch in the cities parked the rig in the restaurant parking lot right next to a strip mall. Their was traffic and people all around. After eating I came out to a jacket up door on my new fish house that I was uaeing for the first time. Some low life piece of beep thought he would try to open my door with a crow bar and rob me blind but I luckily locked the dead bolt to. Then I look in the back of my truck wheir I had my brand new auger and generator and he tried to steal my auger to bit I had that chained and locked to the bed of the truck. wink so nothing got stold just wrecked my new house door. I had a laptop a 700 dollar camera and a 400 dollar video camera two vexliars 10 rods and a flat screen TV sitting in their I lucked out. But he also is the luckiest guy I don’t know cause if I would have walked out and caught him he wouldn’t be wasting the air of all the good people in this world and more.what I don’t understand is their is no way that someone didn’t see this going down their it was sitting and didn’t do or say anything. Just once if I could catch some one doing this crap to mine or anybody else property I wouldn’t look the other way I’d take that bar out of his hand and beat him half to death with it.Im a blue collared guy that works my butt off for everything I own and almost got a bunch taken buy some low life dirt bag. Its hard to shake this one off. Rant over keep your stuff locked up tight know matter where u are

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Good rant!!!! I hate those dirtballs. I’m with ya, if I ever catch one in the act, it’ll be their last act ! ! !

jerrj01
    Hudson, WI

Should we start a collection for bail money for one of us cause I’d be in jail if I caught someone doing this to my or someone else’s hard earned toys.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Wow really..in daylight and all..what a loser. Wish you would of caught him in the act. Can’t believe some people.

tapout

If anybody on this site is a police officer or has any connection or pull in the cites area deptments. I’d be willing to bring my rig up their for a couple dif weekends and pull it around loaded up with gear and leave it sit in did places for some stings to lock some of these guys up.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20141231_224434079.jpg

troutbum
    St. Paul

Where the hell did you park it?!

tapout

Blue heron grill off county rd 14 in Hugo. Awesome place to eat just don’t do it with your shack.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

wishful thinking

Attachments:
    1. bullet.gif

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.