Doves

• walldog
    Rochester

I scouted the WMAs planted for Doves around Rochester,Whitewater, however I have not seen any Doves in these fields.
    Anyone have any luck in the SE part of the state.

eyebuster
    Duluth

I have not looked at the WMA but I have seen them everywhere around the farmland in St. Charles. Even ran up on 8 turkeys this morning what a treat. I am going to check out White water today if I see any I will let you know.

eyebuster
    Duluth

I have not looked at the WMA but I have seen them everywhere around the farmland in St. Charles. Even ran up on 8 turkeys this morning what a treat. I am going to check out White water today if I see any I will let you know.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

I’ve heard the same thing about the Whitewater plots….the feilds they specifically planted to attract doves are void of doves

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

I’ve heard the same thing about the Whitewater plots….the feilds they specifically planted to attract doves are void of doves

eyebuster
    Duluth

Wondered around there today and saw few doves, a warden stopped to see what I was upto and I had a small conversation with him, he didn’t seem to want to talk long but he did say that they are trying to attract more doves to the area and have not had much sucess to this point. Then he ran off to check some other people.

eyebuster
    Duluth

Wondered around there today and saw few doves, a warden stopped to see what I was upto and I had a small conversation with him, he didn’t seem to want to talk long but he did say that they are trying to attract more doves to the area and have not had much sucess to this point. Then he ran off to check some other people.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.