This morning in my driveway

• whiskeyandwater
    ????

Excellent show! By far my favorite one so far. I’ve watched it 4 times already.

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

Was drinking coffee today & looked outside. This hen was walking in the driveway. First one I’ve ever seen where I live.

coppertop
    Central MN

Yep, they’re invading everyone!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Very Cool. I had a BIG OL’ TOM in Full Strut in my yard yesterday as I was looking out my bedroom window geting dressed.

He was Teasin’ me.

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Where was the big boy following her? I saw enough of that last week during my season! Then I go to work on Monday and see 4 big ol long beards walking around as if they were lost!

mrcrappie
    mn Dodge co.

No Tom. She was all by herself. I kept a eye out for him but he never showed.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

It’s truly amazing how the wild turkey has spread out their free roaming range.

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Quote:

It’s truly amazing how the wild turkey has spread out their free roaming range.

You bet Brad, it’s probably the biggest wildlife success stories of our time. It’s important to remember, IMO, that the National Wild Turkey Federation, it’s volunteers, and all of the state’s Dept. of Nat. Resources are primarily responsible for our enjoying these birds the way we do now. Without all the trap/transplant, habitat work, and seasons/limits, you just wouldn’t see them like you do these days.

Not to hijack, but that picture right there is one of the reasons I belong to a local NWTF chapter.

Joel

lick

cool pic they really are getting to be everywhere

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.