WI Spring Season

• mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Anyone else getting the itch to hit the woods for that boss GOBBLER? Should be finding out in a few weeks about permit requests. Watching those huntin shows on the Outdoor Channel is getting me primed!

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

I work in Owatonna and live in Bloomington. Everyday on my way home I see at least three different flocks. I’m goin’ nutz waiting to hear if I’ve gotten my permit here in MN!!!

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

I work in Owatonna and live in Bloomington. Everyday on my way home I see at least three different flocks. I’m goin’ nutz waiting to hear if I’ve gotten my permit here in MN!!!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I hear ya Marty…I’ve only been hunting turkeys now for 5 years and I just love it! I just wish I would’ve started earlier. If I had a choice to either turkey hunt or gun hunt for deer, I would take turkey hunting in a heart beat! My first love is bow hunting, but turkey hunting is a very close second!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

I hear ya Marty…I’ve only been hunting turkeys now for 5 years and I just love it! I just wish I would’ve started earlier. If I had a choice to either turkey hunt or gun hunt for deer, I would take turkey hunting in a heart beat! My first love is bow hunting, but turkey hunting is a very close second!

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

Hey Dartman, did you know that you can buy a turkey license over the counter for the last two seasons(in Minnesota). I believe the only hitch is that the area has to have at least 50 permits available and you have to use a BOW and ARROW. Sounds like fun. So a guy could actually go turkey hunting every year if he wanted to!!

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

Hey Dartman, did you know that you can buy a turkey license over the counter for the last two seasons(in Minnesota). I believe the only hitch is that the area has to have at least 50 permits available and you have to use a BOW and ARROW. Sounds like fun. So a guy could actually go turkey hunting every year if he wanted to!!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

No I didn’t know that! I have a friend that lives in St. Charles, Mn…maybe I’ll have him check into that for me. Thanks for the tip!! I’m going to try for a turkey this year with my bow in WI! It’s hard for me to put down the archery equipment when deer season ends!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

No I didn’t know that! I have a friend that lives in St. Charles, Mn…maybe I’ll have him check into that for me. Thanks for the tip!! I’m going to try for a turkey this year with my bow in WI! It’s hard for me to put down the archery equipment when deer season ends!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.