Boss Gobblers!

• tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Who’s ready for some spring turkey hunting.I sure am man i can’t wait.Nothing like waiting for first light to here one gobble,or watch a boss tom come in strutting and hammering all the way in from 300 yards across a field.Now he is so close you can fell the vibration from his strutting and fanning and it sends chills up your spine.So then you hit your mouth call and let out a purr,he lets out one more gobble and stretches his neck out and WHAM it’s all over.Bring on them TOMS!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Ya Tony, thats one of the reasons im going to southern iowa deer hunting late season is to try to meet a farmer that will let me hunt for a big Tom, lots of big birds down there but thier all over everywhere else too.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Ya Tony, thats one of the reasons im going to southern iowa deer hunting late season is to try to meet a farmer that will let me hunt for a big Tom, lots of big birds down there but thier all over everywhere else too.

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Turkey, smurkey Who would spend their time chasing a stupid bird that falls for a decoy and a goofball behind a diapragm call? Just kidding
    I put in again so we will see if I get drawn. Better yet we will see if I can even get one in the same area code as my blind

amwatson
    Holmen,WI

Turkey, smurkey Who would spend their time chasing a stupid bird that falls for a decoy and a goofball behind a diapragm call? Just kidding
    I put in again so we will see if I get drawn. Better yet we will see if I can even get one in the same area code as my blind

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

I know who would waste there time with that! a few people that i now that snuck up on a couple of the neighbors decoys while being on there land without asking… Yeah my uncle and i have had some fun times over the past few years. but thats why i love to turkey hunt you never know who’s decoys you sneaking up on!

bassking27
    La Crosse, Wisconsin

I know who would waste there time with that! a few people that i now that snuck up on a couple of the neighbors decoys while being on there land without asking… Yeah my uncle and i have had some fun times over the past few years. but thats why i love to turkey hunt you never know who’s decoys you sneaking up on!

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

Just a little more than a month away before we find out if we’ve gotten drawn!! I can’t believe that the state can’t notify a person sooner than the two months it takes now. I’m going nuts waiting.

marty28
    Mendota Heights, MN

Just a little more than a month away before we find out if we’ve gotten drawn!! I can’t believe that the state can’t notify a person sooner than the two months it takes now. I’m going nuts waiting.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.