MN and WI Toms

• Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Not exactly the time to be talkin turkey but I thought I would post a couple of pics from two toms that I harvested this last spring.

The pic above is from the WI Tom – 23lbs. 13 oz., 10 inch beard, 1 inch spurs. This is my biggest tom to date.

Saw this Tom along with 5 others strutting out in a field with 4 hens and 2 jakes! At one time we could see all six toms fanned out! Made a 1.5 hour stalk and we crawled 100 yards on our bellies to get within calling range. Finally this tom couldn’t resist the call and I was fortunate enough to make the 20 yard shot.

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Here’s another pic of the WI Tom. She was with me and YEP she crawled on her belly too!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Here’s another pic of the WI Tom. She was with me and YEP she crawled on her belly too!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Here’s the MN tom. 20 lbs. 2 oz., ¾ inch spurs, 9 inch beard.

This bird was taken down by Cannon Falls. Once he flew off the roost, he took his time coming in and about an hour later, he couldn’t resist the purr…

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Here’s the MN tom. 20 lbs. 2 oz., ¾ inch spurs, 9 inch beard.

This bird was taken down by Cannon Falls. Once he flew off the roost, he took his time coming in and about an hour later, he couldn’t resist the purr…

whitetails4ever
    Rochester, MN

Congrats on 2 nice birds!!!!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nice Birds Grifter ! One of these days I will remember to put in for a permit again! I missed the deadline the last 2 years, due to chasing those brusier whitetails

Congrats

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nice Birds Grifter ! One of these days I will remember to put in for a permit again! I missed the deadline the last 2 years, due to chasing those brusier whitetails

Congrats

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Those are a couple of dandy toms .

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Those are a couple of dandy toms .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.