Maiden voyage

• KirtH
    Lakeville

Finally splashed the new Tuffy today, did a check on all systems and everything worked Now need to find the bass

KirtH
    Lakeville

Oops I suppose some pics would help

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Now that is some boat!!!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Nice looking ride

Just don’t get those stinky bass in such a nice boat!

iceman35
    upstate New York

great looking boat… rigged to the Max! I would like to see an 1890 on the trailer sitting next to a 190 for comparison… enjoy! Whats the tourney schedule for this year? keep us posted…

KirtH
    Lakeville

Well AIM Green Bay, WI., Akaska, SD., and Lake Winnebegosh, MN. going to do some river stuff with my sons also

iceman35
    upstate New York

got some dates for those so I can keep an eye out?

iceman35
    upstate New York

one more thing… where did you install that smartcraft gauge?

iceman35
    upstate New York

Thanks… I mentioned the smartcraft deal last year while getting warranty service last year… they just looked at me funny… your not in Wisc. anymore Dorothy…
    will check out dates…
    FYI… problem with my motor last weekend was a blown main Alt fuse… had to be ordered…

KirtH
    Lakeville

Smartcraft is an easy install almost plug and play

iceman35
    upstate New York

about the only way it would be an easy install is if you flew here and did it… prime rib on me…
    really stupid question, why 2 gauges, thought it was just one? one for the kicker? thanks…

KirtH
    Lakeville

Why 2, well that I dont know, matching? I can have one set for RPM and the other water temp fuel gpm?

A great addition is just a 2″ Mercmoniter, well worth the money!

iceman35
    upstate New York

Thanks bud, I’ll think about it in the future, I’ve just spent too much so far on this thing… gonna enjoy it for the summer… dealer called and boat is fixed, pick it up tomight… first tournament is sunday… your sinkers will get a workout…
    as far as the gauges go, I think I’d go with a smatcraft and a vex flasher… next boat…
    Looks like just you me here…

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Nice boat, to bad I missed seeing it when I was over, maybe sell me some more lures and I’ll have a excuse to stop by?

Or better yet, lets go river fishing for walleyes, I’m ready for a bigger cat than last time..

Al

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.