kicker bracket for tuffy…

• iceman35
    upstate New York

Please give me the what and how of a kicker bracket on a tuffy… I’m only asking because after an extremely hard installation of the Power pole on my 1760, I would like to know how you guys install one… I see no access at all inside the boat to Bolt anything… I ended up ordering a motor bracket…
    Got the Power Pole done last night and It is very nice… gonna try it out after work today… will have pics up soon…

KirtH
    Lakeville

I just bolt mine to the transom and reach the bolts thru access ports in the splash well post some pics

iceman35
    upstate New York

well that is an simple concept and I tried… turned into a stumper on easter sunday with many beers staring at things… ended up passed out on the couch… but in my 1760GC, just a few inches to the side of the motor is a glassed off area under there filled with foam… I could see MAYBE getting at the inside bolts but the outside ones would be no go… your boat is bigger maybe you got more room… Mine is a G series too, so maybe its different back there… snap a few inside and out pics when the new boat shows up… thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.