Bye Bye

• KirtH
    Lakeville

Well belivered the Tuffy to its new owner Sat., now the wait for the new one. Thanks FLW and Ranger

jhalfen

Congrats Kirt!

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Congrats on the sale Kirt. Are you switching to an E-TEC too, to take advantage of the contingency $$$?

HRG

iceman35
    upstate New York

great news. Also a nervewracking experience waiting to sell a boat. I know I was freaking out waiting to sell boatzilla after buying my tuffy. You had a great rig there, if it was for sale last Oct I would have taken a serious look.
    So lets hear about the new one. Colors etc. merc 200 opti of course. plus a kicker. Deep water walk through windshield.
    This summer, grab the family and drive to New york for vacation. I wanna see it in person. I’ll be in the thousand Islands mid july. fishing, beer and beef.

KirtH
    Lakeville

No ETEC for this guy, Black is were it is at, 200 OPTI and the tried and true PK , of course a Walk Thru, Red, Gun Metal and Midnight Cherry And of course Humminbirds SI front and back

I cat get them to build me an Orange and Sliver one. Steve W wont allow it

Stoped at Cabelas yesterday to do a little shopping

mark o

Congrats on the new ride Kirt. Sounds like a great color combo. Make sure you post pics before tournament season starts.

Maybe I’ll have to come up to pool 4 some day and we can see who can get from end of Pepin to the other faster. Never seen a Verado and Opti side by side yet. If you’re ever down on Bago or Bay of Green Bay, give me a shout.

By the way, I used your Office Max folder divider idea for tackle storage in my new 1880. Very smart and cheap idea. Let me know if you have any other ideas like that.

KirtH
    Lakeville

Well I make take you up on the Green Bay thing, dong AIM Green Bay in the drivers seat.

Yep a V Rod and a Opti would be interesting side by side.

Cool on the Divider thing anytime

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.