TUCR Summer Rods Apex Elite / Apex Pro

• Brad Dostal

I purchased my first custom summer fishing rods. I ended up buying two Apex Elite rods one for my daughter and one for myself. So far we have went fishing for some largemouth bass on a small lake and we have went to Mille Lacs Walleye fishing with Brad Hawthorne. I love how sensitive these rods are to feel the lightest bite. I am by no means a rod expert but I really do like these rods and love how light weight they are. My daughter has caught a 5.5 pound largemouth and 27 3/4” Walleye so far this year using these rods. The walleye was caught on a 8’ Apex Pro while fishing with Brad Hawthorne. I will likely be buying one of the Apex Pro Rods for rigging on Mille lacs as well. I am very happy with my purchase so far.

Attachments:
    1. AB3595FE-BE63-4A01-83EE-94BA76E2B7F1.jpeg

2. ACD58346-D69D-4A7F-915D-2F0CB12C2467.jpeg

bigstorm
    Southern WI

I have the original Apex (had it about 4 years I think) and recently got an Apex Elite, both are the 6’8″ M-XF rods and they are great rods for sure!

Dan Baker

The Elites are a special rod for sure! Amazing feel!

Chris Messerschmidt
    Minnesota

I have a couple of each model. I can say that these rods are unbelievable!

Super light, and very sensitive. The actions are really good as well. I actually have 2 more 7’2″ Apex Elite’s coming. Perfect rigging rods.

I have been running the REC Guides which I like, and on these new ones I have coming I went with the regular ALPS guides. Super excited to try a different guide.

The guys over there are super nice and very helpful when choosing rods and getting you what you need for a setup.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.