TUCR Shop or Hours?

• bsully23
    Pittsville, WI

Can anyone give me a little info on Tuned Up Custom Rods? Do they have a shop a person can visit to look at blanks, rods, handles & such to get a better idea of what I’d want? If so do you know their hours & days they’re open? I don’t feel like waiting until the St. Paul show in December & then waiting additional weeks to get my rods, I’d like to have them for first ice.

I am from Central Wisconsin & would like to make a trip to Minnesota next weekend, Saturday 10/25/14 to hopefully place an order for 6 new custom rods…. 3 panfish & 3 walleye. I’d like to split them between DH & TUCR, I know DH is open 6 a.m.-7 p.m., but no idea about TUCR.

Thanks

Brad Anderson
    Minnesota

First off, send an email to john. His email and phone # is posted on there website. He’s usually in the shop after 7pm Monday-wednesday. Ask him in your email if you can setup a time Saturday when your in Minnesota to swing by the shop, he lives close.

tucrs
    NW Metro

Thank you Brad.

Bsully23-

I will be around all weekend. Either shoot me an email or give me a call.

Thank you

bsully23
    Pittsville, WI

I’m not trying to bash anyone here or make a bad rep, but I sent an email like 4 days ago & never received a response although I believe that was before the website was updated, so not sure if that affected things. Also called & left a voicemail on friday, with the # listed on their FB page & haven’t heard anything back yet either. TUCR thank you for the response I appreciate it.

Todd Henneberg
    Boyd, MN

I’m not trying to bash anyone here or make a bad rep, but I sent an email like 4 days ago & never received a response although I believe that was before the website was updated, so not sure if that affected things. Also called & left a voicemail on friday, with the # listed on their FB page & haven’t heard anything back yet either. TUCR thank you for the response I appreciate it.

bsully23 I sent you a pm.

tucrs
    NW Metro

I have to say our email went down while updating the new site. We apologize for any emails lost during the change over.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.