Touring Sleds.

• Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I’m looking to pick up a couple touring sleds for the cabin.
    The Belle is going to be riding B!&$% and I want her to be comfy, very comfy.
    I’m new at this so any/all suggestions are welcome.

CaptainMusky

The Pantera Touring from about 5 years ago would be the best option out there. It was a widetrack model like the bearcat and had the 1000cc 4 stroke which you cannot kill. They ride like you are on a cloud. My buddy has a bearcat like this and he is around 300 pounds and I was pushing 260 at the time and we never bottomed out flying across LOW pulling his fish house. THe Panteras have even better shocks. THey are hard to find though. 2019 was the year (maybe more) and its a Pantera Limited XT model.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Skidoo grand touring with one of the 900 ace motors. I always hated riding 2up with the kids but sometimes you have to do what you have too. IMO I would stay away from any wide track because they push in the corners. I have both but the widetrack is only used for fishing and pulling a groomer. Not saying y ou can’t trail ride them but it is not that enjoyable.

Jason

It depends on your budget and if you are looking to ride in style or just get around. I can guide you in the right direction. Feel free to PM me if you need help finding a sled.

Nodakk

I have a Bearcat and would also not recommend for a pure trail sled. Grand touring skidoo with the 900 ace would be my recommendation as well

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.