Tiny boats of the metro

• redneckjr
    Rosemount, MN

Hey guys, if you’ve ever wanted to try out a tournament but your boat is too small to be competitive go check out tiny boats of Minnesota on Facebook. They hold a bass series with a 16ft 45hp maximum. It’s a great way to see what it’s all about.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

That’s way cool. I remember back when I use to fish club bass tourneys. One of the best fishermen in our club fished out of a 16ft tin boat with a 40 HP motor. He use to say – We don’t need to out run everyone – just out fish them. I think he really enjoyed beating fishermen with $50,000 boats running 70 MPH. Another cool new thing is these kayak bass tourneys. I could see myself getting into that someday. Its crazy how well some of these new Kayaks are set up for fishing these days. I’d love to so do some salmon fishing out of one. That would be way fun

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I can’t find the link or any information on this redneck.

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

Love this idea. Just joined. My little boat certainly fits those requirements but living in an apartment in the city isnt ideal for boat storage. Minimum of $150/month for a garage spot around here doah I’d be interested in some tourneys if they mixed in a walleye or two instead of those damn green carp

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

This is pretty cool redneck.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.