They're Here!

• eyecatchum
    Milwaukee WI

Flicker Minnows……..

Now go waste a bunch of money like I did.

Attachments:
    1. photo-52.jpg

2. photo-1-111.jpg

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Flicker Minnows……..

Now go waste a bunch of money like I did.

Do you not like them? I ask because of the waste of money comment.

eyecatchum
    Milwaukee WI

I didn’t mean it that way belltaine, fishing tackle is never really a “waste” of money i guess. I just think that berkley did one heck of a job marketing these things. They way the display was being ravaged yesterday, you would’ve thought Fleet Farm was giving these things away for free! I haven’t gotten to throw one yet, but I’m thinking they’re going to be a winner. If they’re anything like flicker shads, I probably won’t even have any of these left in one piece by October….

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I didn’t mean it that way belltaine, fishing tackle is never really a “waste” of money i guess. I just think that berkley did one heck of a job marketing these things. They way the display was being ravaged yesterday, you would’ve thought Fleet Farm was giving these things away for free! I haven’t gotten to throw one yet, but I’m thinking they’re going to be a winner. If they’re anything like flicker shads, I probably won’t even have any of these left in one piece by October….

I hear ya…just wondered if you had some bad luck with em’. I’ve never fished them. I’m a Storm Smash Shad junkie! Like a kid collecting Hot Wheels!

Gary Sanders
    Lake Wisconsin

I bought some yesterday. Gonna have to run them pretty close to the boards on Lake Wisconsin as the dive curve indicates they get down pretty quick.

Tim J
    Duluth, MN

Who has them in twin cities? Haven’t seen them anywhere.

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

Fleet Farm

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.