The flu sucks!

• munchy
    NULL

Dang! Get well soon James!

So I take it no new episode this week?

Tedd Johnson

Pat stepped up and did an awesome show catching sturgeon!! Never seen that before was really cool. Pat did a great job too!!

munchy
    NULL

Will have to wait until it gets posted to YouTube

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Great show. That looks like a blast. Good job Pat!

James, I hope you’re feeling better. Flu sucks sad

jld
    Holmen

I couldn’t believe how light colored those sturgeon were, almost white that first one was. I am used to catching sturgeon that are almost coal black out of the Chippewa River. Great show though. Fun to see some different fishing.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

Fun show to watch. Was great for them share how fun these fish are through the ice. Living next to the Croix I hope everyone would get a chance to fish these magnificent creatures through the ice.

1hl&sinker
    On the St.Croix

I couldn’t believe how light colored those sturgeon were, almost white that first one was. I am used to catching sturgeon that are almost coal black out of the Chippewa River. Great show though. Fun to see some different fishing.

I don’t know how deep the Chippewa gets, the St.croix has common depth 60ft to 70ft. May explain the lighter pigment.

jld
    Holmen

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>jld wrote:</div>

I don’t know how deep the Chippewa gets, the St.croix has common depth 60ft to 70ft. May explain the lighter pigment.

Must have something to do with it as we are fishing in 15 maybe 20 ft of water max plus it is a very stained body of water.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

It’s going around the office. Hope I don’t get it. Seems to take out its victims for a solid week. shock Great job on the show, Pat! waytogo

-J.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Get well soon James. Excellent show Pat. Was very interesting and entertaining. waytogo waytogo

skfishing16

Put me down for 4 days. Thought I was going to freeze to death inside my home.

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

Thanks guys! It was definitely a mad dash to try and get that sturgeon show. That was my first time sturgeon fishing through the ice and we had a lot of fun! It sounds like James is back on the ice!

zooks

Pat, you and Jakob did a great job on that show, really nice to show how he rigs for those fish and the bobber ramp is really clever. Glad to hear James is back at it, the flu bug going around is really a nasty one.

arcticm1000
    New Richmond, WI

Pat,

Nice work on the show. Looked like a fun time. And nice work on the fish grabs. Those were some big fish to get thru a hole in the ice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.