Thank you

• tucrs
    NW Metro

I wanted to thank all of our customers for their support this year. We never could have made it this far without you. I really enjoyed this season and look forward to the next season.

Our biggest news is that we moved this year. We now have a larger shop to be able to handle the demand.

As always stay tuned for the new additions to the TUCR lineup.

John

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

Build a quality product and offer great customer service and people will purchase. You are a excellent example of this simple business plan. Hope nothing but the best for you in the future. Keep up the excellent work.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

…and I’ve been hearing some rumblings about ice Sturgeon rods!!

Thank YOU John and team!

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

Thanks John for giving us a great product.I loved the bullwhip this winter.Now that I have caught the bug I need to decide on my next purchase. Thanks again.

CBMN
    North Metro

Congrats on the move to your new location.

Although my wallet will likely not do well now that you are even a shorter drive away.

Matt Brookman
    Stillwater, Minnesota

Thanks John! All my rods i’ve bought from you have performed great! Keep up the good work. Stop by and say hi again at next years ice expo.

Ernest Wilt Jr

I just received another order today. I can’t express enough how much I enjoy using tuc rods. I have used/handled many high end ice rods and I keep looking to tucr to improve my collection. The staff is always eager to help with questions. Its like dealing with a friend every time I order. I am up to 11 tuned up rods now. I am no way affiliated with them, just a satisfied customer giving props!
    Thanks again, John for a great product!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20160407_180529415.jpg

2. IMG_20160407_180523809.jpg

3. IMG_20160407_180514475.jpg

Josh Bothum

I’ve bought two 32″ Percisions… I love mine and whoever stole my 1st one must love it as I have not gotten it back. I hope you guys are affiliated with Scheels again next year. I live in western ND, so it’s nice to see and feel the rods in your hands close to home whether in Bismarck or if I’m in Fargo.

Keep up the great work. I hope to purchase a couple more next year.

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

Whereabouts did you guys move to?

CBMN
    North Metro

They are located at:

3050 Coon Rapids Blvd NW
    Suite 122
    Coon Rapids, MN 55433

It is the Northeast End of the old Rapid Marine building on Coon Rapids Blvd.

tucrs
    NW Metro

CBMN is right just about a mile or two up the road.

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

Ok, great! Still plenty close for me to come up and get my bank account into trouble! You guys are second to none, both in product and service.

Derik Smith

Congratulations on the move! I recently purchased a quick tip and would like to paint the tip neon green. To make it easier to see the light bites. Do you have any suggestions on paint that will hold up and not ruin the rod?

shady5

You’re building an Apex open water rod for me as we speak. I’ve really enjoyed the PN’s I have from you and can’t wait to give the long rod a try in the spring. Keep up the good work!

tucrs
    NW Metro

Derek,

We have been working on a paint that we can do that with but, I have not found anything that I am happy with other than like a vinyl paint.

Congratulations on the move! I recently purchased a quick tip and would like to paint the tip neon green. To make it easier to see the light bites. Do you have any suggestions on paint that will hold up and not ruin the rod?

hless_jon
    SW Wisconsin

Thanks for the excellent product and a great customer service !!!!

crappieguy

I just received another order today. I can’t express enough how much I enjoy using tuc rods. I have used/handled many high end ice rods and I keep looking to tucr to improve my collection. The staff is always eager to help with questions. Its like dealing with a friend every time I order. I am up to 11 tuned up rods now. I am no way affiliated with them, just a satisfied customer giving props!
    Thanks again, John for a great product!

Is that the Ice Innovations case? 32″ Rods in there? I gotta get one!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.