targeting fish?

• tapout

Were would u guys be targeting on this lake?

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_2014-12-10-19-52-28.png

TripleA
    Blaine

what species are you after?

meestro

Good ‘ol Cedar Lake…

I used to live on that lake… it was one summer of bliss.

Age 14/15… didn’t have my license but I did have a paddleboat, trolling motor mount and 2 marine batteries.

I fished every single day and learned that lake like no other.

Unfortunately for you this was in the early 1990s and I fished for bass mainly in open water. Top water moss boss on a hot summer day over any of the collections of duckweed and you will have a blast hauling in the huge largemouths in that lake.

There is a hole southeast of the main island that holds open water walleye.

Wished I could help you more but with over 11,000 lakes you could have posted I had to share my story.

Mocha
    Park Rapids

If your after crappies it would be the deep hole on the left. Especially towards the north and south ends of the deep hole.

Big2thpick
    NULL

It would be cool if this kind of posting had their own sub-forum. I am just getting back into fishing and learning how to read lake maps, but it would be cool to hear what some of the pro’s have to say about certain lakes and structures.

FishBlood&RiverMud
    Prescott

Ice fished that lake for the first time last year. Caught 100 sunfish in 3 hours; not 1 big enough to desire to go back as i had been finding them in jumbo size and numbers on other nearby lakes.

Sharp break by “Dwelling”

Justin Phillips
    Bloomer, WI

As others have said, depends on species. For crappie, the north and south ends of that deep hole on the left jump out at me. For bluegill/perch, anywhere there is access from shallower water to deep water. Personally I love fishing where shallower bays transition into deeper basins.

tapout

Thanks a lot guys a lot of helpful stuff kinda got the idea now time to hit the lake

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.