Open seat Wednesday

• usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

A friend and I are hitting pool 4 on Wednesday. Neither of us are “experienced” river fishermen. Ideally the third would have some experience with pool 4 or at least the river in general. P.m. me if your interested.

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

If you dont find a 3rd person …Launch out of Everts Resort and talk to either Steve or Kari and they will point you in the right direction with all the info you need to hopefully have a good and safe outting.

Please post upon your return as to how it went .

Thanks Jeff

usafcatm
    Drummond, WI

Jeff, that is the plan for now. Launch out of there and pick up any needed supplies and advise before heading out. I am primarily a lake fisherman, hit pool 2 a couple times last fall and know I am missing something that could put fish in the boat.

On a side note my brother-in-laws name is Brian Klawiter….. not this sites BK but I would like to know if BK snuck into the Wife’s family tree….from what I have seen on this site that might be more then I bargained for when I said “I do!”

Helgelav
    Northwood, Iowa

Hello, I’ve been wanting to get on the river for a couple weeks now. I’m having even more trouble getting my buddies fired up to go which makes it tough to fish since they have boats and I don’t… I feel confident that I could help you boat some eyes and sauger. I’ve fished there a couple times so I’m no expert like some guys but we catch them every time we go. Tie on some 1/16 – 1/8oz gold jigs with oystershell moxis and you’re set! Let me know what you think…

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Both replies are good advice…let us know how you do

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.