Swap fishing trip MN to Texas?

• Tim

I will be coming through MN July 2021 and want to try to catch as many species of fish as possible. Anyone want to guide a Texan?

I own a house on the Nueces River where we catch alligator gar 20-200 pounders and big blue and flat head catfish that I’d be willing to let someone use if they come to Texas. You can view the house here on AirBnB. You wouldn’t use AirBnB though I’d just block the dates for you. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/38852040?source_impression_id=p3_1569465124_%2FjUSGwBSw%2Fj3RgR9
    Scroll through pictures to see a few fish. I also own a ranch with whitetail deer, turkey and hogs. So we could work out some sort of swap.

I really don’t want a guide. I’d rather have a plain hard core real fisherman like myself. I do not know all the species you have up there but want to catch as many as possible, even the small species.

phoyem
    Minneapolis

That offer sounds amazing. Not sure if I’d make the trip down to Texas, but still welcome to hop in my boat for a day on the St Croix river for walleye, sauger, pike, and probably a few other random species.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.