Striker

• Brad Dostal

I have called Striker both Friday of last week and twice today. I also left a message last week and have not received a call back. How long does it usually take them to get back to a person? Thanks for any input.

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

My brand new gloves disintegrated after one weekend of use. I took some photos, emailed them to the email address listed on the “contact us” part of the page and they responded back to me within 12 hours. They’re honoring the warranty and sending out new gloves. Email would be my advice.

[email protected]

Kent thompson
    Foreston mn

Emailed them a little over a month ago asking for a small piece of patch material to cover an auger blade cut. Got a response back in 3 weeks with a couple of ?’s this week will be week 3 still waiting.

Brad Dostal

If I don’t hear from them this week I will just return all my Striker gear and my wife’s and go with Ice Armor or Frabill. I feel a week to get back to me is plenty of time and customer service and response time mean a lot to me.

tmyboy2001
    Lakeville, MN

Gloves arrived yesterday. But, yes, I absolutely agree. If they can’t find the time to respond to customer concerns, take your business elsewhere. That’s very disappointing to hear.

Brad Dostal

I did receive a call from Striker yesterday afternoon. They were unfortunately not able to help me out but they did call me. I will be sending the climate suit back and getting a Hardwater due to sizing issues. I will also keep all the other gear I bought and give them a try.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.