A few pictures of the dam here in town

• mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Here are a few pictures and a video I got yesterday afternoon fishing off the dam. No fish, hardly anyone got a decent bite, it was really really slow. There was two guys fishing the east side of the river that got two decent ones but those were the only ones. The hen Mallard was sitting on her nest right by the sidewalk and 10′ from the road just above the dam, everybody just let her alone.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I see the video didn’t take, can anyone tell me how to do it, in laymens terms, I’m computer slow.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Quote:

I see the video didn’t take, can anyone tell me how to do it, in laymens terms, I’m computer slow.

Load the video on to Youtube, then post a link back to the video on youtube. IDO does not host user video.

-J.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thanks Jon, I understand what your saying and will try, never done it befor so it might take awhile.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I got it posted on utube ok and played it but I don’t know how to post a link to get it to the site

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

When you are watching the video on youtube, copy the full web address that is showing in your browser. Tip. Highlight the web address with a right click of the mouse and then select copy. Then just right click here in a post and selct paste.

-J.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thanks, will try.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Im going to have to repost the video on utube because I can’t find it to post here, Drat! I’ll do it later today, I’ve got to get going because I’ve got things to do, later

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Do you remember your account name? You can do a search on it and will list all of your vids.

-J.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hey Jon you around?

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I posted the video under my wifes name and I found it after I realized what I did. Ok heres where Im at in doing this. Im on the screen where the video is posted on Utube and all I have to do to see it is click on the video. At the top theres a search bar thats blank with no address in it. A little ways down theres another search bar thats also blank so I don’t see any web address to click on so I can then click copy. Anyone else around that can help me now?

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Ahh heck,,, just go to utube and type in,,, pictures from the dam on the 15th of june, that seems to work,,,man the frustration of it when you don’t know how and you know you can do it,,,sheesh!!!.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Thanks Jon, I’ll get ahold of my neighbor Lyle to show me how to do it, hes a computer whiz.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.