Cedar River 10/20/02

• Brian Lyons

I spent four hours on the cedar Sun pm with BFD and his son Owen. They were kind enough to take me in their boat, since mine takes a little more water than the Cedar has to offer. BFD’s boat requires very little water when running at full speed, in our log and sand choked part of the Cedar this also requires very little brains and absolutely no resect for life and limb. BFD fits the profile perfectly. Fishing has slowed some, our catch was four walleye and three smallies, more than enough to make it a good afternoon on the water. Eleven year old Owen fought a good fight with a big pike, but was cut off before we could net it. I told him not to worry, dad has lots of shad raps….heh.heh. cheers…B

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Thanks for including me in your post. FYI I am 9.

Owen

Brian Lyons

whoops!, sorry O… …………B

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Please don’t stop !!!!

This is great reading at 4:15 am

Been to any good resturants ?

Where are we gonna watch Monday Night Football on the 4th of Nov. ?

Pick a spot where it won’t matter if BFD does anything that would jepordize us being able to return again some day

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

Go Packers

eyetracker
    waterloo Ia

Hi guys just thought Id tell ya i’ve been fishing downtown @6th st. bridge @ night on my way home from work and have been picking up a few nice eyes, using cranks wayyyy slow! Berkly frenzy fire tiger is the ticket!

Brian Lyons

Thanks for the report eyetracker, I used to fish that stretch when I lived in Waterloo. Also 11th and 18th street areas. Keep those cedar reports coming………B

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.