St Croix Sunday

• joshd
    Minnetonka

If anyone sees a White/Blue Stratos out around Hudson come and say hi. Haven’t gotten over to the Croix in over a year so planning to start by jigging fatheads and plastic.

I will try to remember to report back.

joshd
    Minnetonka

Let me know if anyone has any Walleye reports.

Also is Beanies open for launching? No one will answer the phone or return my calls.

Paulski
    “Ever Wonder Why There Are No Democrats On Mount Rushmore ? "

Not sure the skinny on Beanies since the new owners took over, but I seen a few people comment that made some changes. I can tell you the past 2 weekend’s that Hudson did not have it docks in for some reason.

Not much to report expect that minnows seem to be getting more hits than crawlers.

Paulski

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Pulling cranks is working

canoebasser
    St. Paul, MN

How did you do on the Croix joshd?

joshd
    Minnetonka

I suppose a few of you fishing the tourney Sat want an update -) I’d love to join but would just be donating to the locals.

We caught 23 fish, 7 species including 5 walleye/sauger. Mainly White Bass were biting but a ton of fish were on the graphs.

Got 2 quick sauger on #5 Jigging rap but the rest of the day all other ways worked when we found one that wanted to bite as we tried everything.

All this rain they have to be hungry soon? I might get back out Sat or Sun so please share your reports and let me know if any questions.

Andrew Hubbard

Went out yesterday for 8 hours fishing from shore in Taylors falls. Fished above the dam and below the dam. Only seeing smallmouth. Bite was slow but it was beautiful seeing all the colors changing. I was pitching jointed raps and jig and plastics.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.