Spring wrap up report.

• Quintin Biermann

With good weed lines developing and water Temps rising I figured I would wrap up the spring shore bite along with the pitching bite and move into some of the summer patterns. I will coninue to hopefully still find some good pitching bites in deeper water from 7 to 10 feet. We had a great spring finding a few new spots and the fish were hungry over all a size 8 x rap in moss back shiner and clown were my groups top colors. Hope everyone had a great season moving forward.

Attachments:
    1. FB_IMG_1431808260801.jpg

2. FB_IMG_1431808298972.jpg

Tim J
    Duluth, MN

Nice fish. In that second picture its looks like you lost some weight QB! If so, well done, for us ex-lineman that is a tough thing to do.

Adam Lindeman

Was just out in NE SD for three days. I would say the bite is going strong. Fished five different lakes in those 3 days. All of them produced fish. Biggest walleye was 26″. Many over 20″. Had a big perch in the 13.5″ range and lots of above average size pike too. Can’t forget about the white bass either. They can put up a nice fight as well. Our main methods were trolling crank baits in 6-8 ft. of water or casting weed lines and flats.

Attachments:
    1. Phone-Pics-009.jpg

2. Phone-Pics-010.jpg

3. Phone-Pics-007.jpg

Jim Adams
    Colorado/Montana/South Dakota

Nice job quintin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.