soldSnowmobile Dollys

• koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

Free to good home:

Made from stainless steel. Very good wheels.

Attachments:
    1. snowmobile-dollys.jpg

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I couldn’t tell you where the nearest Dicks even is in my area. My dislike for the store had nothing to do with their stance on firearms That’s their business decision – good for them. It doesn’t bother me one bit as I’d never look for a gun of any sort there.

It is and has been a clothing-first type store for long before the firearm publicity. If I’m shopping for clothing I’d be more likely to get wrapped into a mall-setting with my wife than a Dicks.

The dead horse was beaten long before this thread. Now we’re starving its skeleton.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

I couldn’t tell you where the nearest Dicks even is in my area. My dislike for the store had nothing to do with their stance on firearms That’s their business decision – good for them. It doesn’t bother me one bit as I’d never look for a gun of any sort there.

It is and has been a clothing-first type store for long before the firearm publicity. If I’m shopping for clothing I’d be more likely to get wrapped into a mall-setting with my wife than a Dicks.

The dead horse was beaten long before this thread. Now we’re starving its skeleton.

But they have great sled dollys! jester

bigpike

Ya I’m not happy about missing out on them also. Rant coming soon on subject of my choice

mojogunter

I remember my first beer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Snowmobile Dollys’ is closed to new replies.