Snow

• beardly
    Hastings, Mn

What is your thoughts on the probability of getting a big snow storm? It has been around and above average temps for a while now. I am ready to take the snowblower off my tractor but don’t want to be the reason for a snow storm…..

Ice Cap

I’m leaving the plow on the side by side for awhile yet. April has been known to bring significant snow.

KPE
    River Falls, WI

If we get one I’ll just watch it melt. Nowhere to go right now anyway!

Ripjiggen

If it snows now I ain’t touching it.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

There’s always one after we think it’s over……

queenswake
    NULL

Such a weird year. I can’t remember our last plowable snowfall. Early Feb? We didn’t even get our usual heavy, wet March snow.

beardly
    Hastings, Mn

Such a weird year. I can’t remember our last plowable snowfall. Early Feb? We didn’t even get our usual heavy, wet March snow.

This is what has me thinking it’s over….

I like the thought of just leaving it. Might as well put the shovels away too.

Ice Cap

Predicting 3 to 6 up here tomorrow with 35mph winds. Going to be a wet heavy snow too! Glad I left the plow on!!

FryDog62

We had 10 inches in mid April last year and 20 inches in mid April the year before. Don’t think we get that volume this year but I’m sure something will happen. But as others have said above, I’m not touching it! We have AWD drive vehicles to get up/down the driveway ~

JEREMY
    BP

Its over with I tilled the garden last night.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

??? doah I still have a snow drift in mine!!!!!!!!!

poomunk
    Galesville, Wisconsin

Rain all weekend putting a damper on my plans to finish re-siding the shop had me thinking about yanking the plow and blower, but I can guarantee if i do we will get the biggest snowfall of the year within a week.

Charles

Where the hell do you live lol I still have 2′ of snow lol.

JEREMY
    BP

I still have a snow drift in mine!!!!!!!!!

I was just gonna pull out some posts. I couldn’t believe how nice it was.

JEREMY
    BP

Where the hell do you live lol I still have 2′ of snow lol.

Good old Belle Plaine MN

David Anderson
    Dayton, MN

What is your thoughts on the probability of getting a big snow storm? It has been around and above average temps for a while now. I am ready to take the snowblower off my tractor but don’t want to be the reason for a snow storm…..

Leave it on or we’ll get a big dump for sure! I have been debating the same thing but everytime I take it off before April 15th, we get dumped on. Thank you!

al-wichman
    SE Wisconsin

Here in SE WI I’m fairly confident that we are done seeing significant snow for the year. I just “summerized” the blower and put it in the yard barn. I’ve already done my thatching on the yard. Like others have said, if it does snow. I’m not touching it.

beardly
    Hastings, Mn

I’ll give it one more week… then anything snow related is going into hibernation!

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

Snow bucket stays on the skidsteer and shovels in the truck until mother’s day.

milemark_714

Here in SE WI I’m fairly confident that we are done seeing significant snow for the year. I just “summerized” the blower and put it in the yard barn. I’ve already done my thatching on the yard. Like others have said, if it does snow. I’m not touching it.

A lot of us that lived in Racine felt that way this time of year,but in 1982 it was a very rude slap in the face.Everyone was caught with their pants down. That same goes back to 1973,and those were snowfalls that had to be dealt with.
    I agree,let it melt away but many times there is no choice.

Never say never,April can be just as 2-faced as March.

beardly
    Hastings, Mn

Well…. I took the blower off last weekend and we got 6″…. lesson learned.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.