skeeter 2000T and down rigger

• puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

look into a track system. i have traxstech and really like it. it isn’t the cheapest product out there, but it is high quality. they have track from 6″ to 8′ and bases to fit all popular brands of downriggers. go to traxstech.com and check them out. with a track system you can have other accesseries that fit in the track for when the downriggers are not in use. rubber incert for stepping in and out of the boat, rod holders/towers, camra mount for video taping, cannonball holders and alike. 2000T skeeter is a nice looking boat, don’t mess it up with jerry rigged downriggers

smokinbobo
    Monticello / Guthrie, MN

Agree with Puddlepounder. I have Traxtech on my boat and they are great. If you watch some of the IDO TV videos you will see them on James Holst’s Skeeter too I think.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Agree with Puddlepounder. I have Traxtech on my boat and they are great. If you watch some of the IDO TV videos you will see them on James Holst’s Skeeter too I think.

I’ll second what these guys have added already. The Traxtech system is fantastic. I did an article of sorts on it a couple years back if you’re interested in additional info. Here’s the link >>> http://www.idofishing.com/forum/showflat.php/Number/1057147/fpart/1/wx-2100-big-water-rigging-options

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Agreed a nice system thst doesn’t lock you in to doing things one way. We do have most everything in stock. Feel free to give Eric a shout at SBC if ya have any questions.

mark-bruzek
    Two Harbors, MN

I think you will answer your own question if you remove just one of your screws from your rail.

I run Traxtech as well.

Ed BZ
    Amery, WI

Sean@ SBC mounted 2-6″ Traxtech rails on the back end of my gunnels on my 2000T I believe there are 2 nylon washers on 1 side. They have been rock solid. Also have the plate with a pair of Scotties

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.