Skeeter Boats – MX 2025… Sneak Peek Pics

• James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Sign me up for one. Finally the perfect craft for bago and the bay. Any pictures of the cockpit and seating arrangement.

We’re expecting more pics, performance info and details from the factory shortly.

skeeter20
    Winnie/Grand Rapids,MN

Quote:

So does this mean is it time to trade a 300 HPDI.

Thats a sweet looking ride.

I was sad to see my 300hpdi go bye bye but after running the 300 offshore the last 2 yrs I dont miss it one bit. I actually got to drive and fish out of my old boat for a day and a half this year(buddy bought the boat) still runs strong but it doesnt hold a candle to the offshore.

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

Quote:

Dean, measure the lengh and width so I can see if it fits in my garage. Might as well do the height with the double bubble just incase I need to make an “addition” to the garage.

I assume it will come with a full windsheld option?

Wilco & yes on the windshield option!

In-Depth Webstaff
    Keymaster

Quote:

Quote:

Sign me up for one. Finally the perfect craft for bago and the bay. Any pictures of the cockpit and seating arrangement.

We’re expecting more pics, performance info and details from the factory shortly.

Additional MX 2025 pics will post tomorrow. I just got a look at the drop in deck extension for the 2025. Muskie guys are going to love this boat.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Will Skeeter be releasing pricing and packaging details at the dealer meeting?
    Hope Dean gets a shot behind the wheel while he is down there.

FDR

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Will Skeeter be releasing pricing and packaging details at the dealer meeting?

Yes. I’m sure you’ll be able to call Dean next week and get all the details.

Quote:

FDR

I just sent Dean an email that said if he didn’t get us a performance report on these boats soon I was going to go nuts waiting.

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Quote:

FDR

I just sent Dean an email that said if he didn’t get us a performance report on these boats soon I was going to go nuts waiting.

I am glad you emailed. I was thinking of doing the same thing, but I think it is better that you bug him.

FDR

a-and-t
    By Rochester,MN

Can we start Planniing a ride and drive event on P4 soon? Heck Rainy would be great too. Love to line up next to ” Sho-Time”

arklite881south

Quote:

Can we start Planniing a ride and drive event on P4 soon? Heck Rainy would be great too. Love to line up next to ” Sho-Time”

That’s enough out of you Hanson. I’m still a bit concerned about the speed of that MX. I guess I’ll need to make sure you don’t know the short cuts if you lace in your “Dingy”.

look-a-like
    St. Charles, MN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

James will you be upgrading to this next year?

Absolutely. The 2025 is my dream rig.

Yep. Right up to when they come out with a even Newer and Bigger rig next season

These two new boats won’t be replaced by larger boats on a year or two. We can expect to see new models with similar features but in the 17′-19′ range. The new models we see today will be flagship models for years to come.

James any idea when Skeeter will roll out the 17′ models? I could see a WX1750 in my future some day.

bhill

Thanks for the pics of the new Skeeter – what a sweet ride.
    With the addition of a recessed gasket on the 50″ livewell, it looks like Skeeter is addressing some concerns about the water spilling out of the livewell on the MX 1825. Could the recessed gaskets be retrofit on the MX 1825?
    thanks,
    Daddy-O

john_h
    Hastings, MN

I am also interested in the live well gasket. In addition, I am interested in retrofitting the front live well so that it drains properly. The current drain is on the sidewall and not the bottom and leaves a good quarter inch of water in the live well. In Minnesota this is illegal as we would be in violation of the AIS laws (don’t get me started!).

Any solutions?

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.