boat cover

• andyjohnson

how about a boat cover for a wx2000t dose eny one have one from skeeter or is costom the way go thanks andy

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

absolutely get the one from Skeeter!

i’ve had a number of various covers on different boats over the years, both custom made and off-the-shelf. the Skeeter cover for my WX2000T is the best quality of any i’ve owned. and since it is made just for that boat, it’s essentially a custom cover.

the material does a great job of shedding water, it fits snugly but is still easy to install and remove. just make sure that the tiller motor handle is inside/under the cover so it doesn’t rub.

give SBC a call and they can get one for you.

andyjohnson

is it a rachet cover like the rangers,how dose it fit around the splash gards and is their polls to put up thanks

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

yes, it has a strap that runs around the whole boat with a ratchet to tighten. it then has 3 vertical straps on each side with quick clips that run between the cover and the trailer frame; these are backed by felt padded extensions so the straps don’t rub on the hull.

i don’t have splash guards so i can’t comment exactly on that…however, the cover goes snugly around each of the sponson extensions in the back and then there’s a cutout running between the sponsons – leaving the motor and splashwell area uncovered. i assume the splashguards would fit inside here and wouldn’t have any conflict. the guys at SBC could answer this better than me.

it does not have poles. the seats provide enough lift above the gunnel to get good drainage without any pooling.

i noticed apporximately 1.5-2mph improvement with the cover when traveling and it does a very good job of keeping the interior dry even in heavy rain.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Good morning. The skeeter cover for the 2000T with wave wackers will not fit. The cover itself fits with them on but the ratchet strap that goes around and ratchets in the back with not be able to go around them and ratchet. The boats that we have had with wave wackers on we have had to just take them off and lay them in the boat than put the cover on!

andyjohnson

eny one use the Cabela’s Ratchet Lok Boat Covers – Bass and Walleye for their boats?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.