Skeeter Boat Center

• cbeeksma
    Delta, WI

Just a quick and appreciative THANK YOU to Sean (sp?) and Eric at Skeeter Boat Center. Been having trouble with my winch for half of last season and became nonfunctional last week. After attempting to deal with Fulton on my own…..I got smart and called SBC. The new winch they exchanged for me is already installed and I am again safe going down the highway. Great boats and great dealership.

Chris Beeksma
    Get Bit Guide Service

mike-g
    Bloomington,MN

Sounds about “par for the course” at SBC. Above and beyond is the norm around there.

mfreeman451

is that something that is just a “nice to have” on a glass boat like a skeeter or is it almost a requirement? (the winch)

mike-g
    Bloomington,MN

Quote:

is that something that is just a “nice to have” on a glass boat like a skeeter or is it almost a requirement? (the winch)

Requirement in my mind. Most glass boats aren’t probably gonna slide off the trailer if not hooked up, but it will keep the bow from rising up. Allowing the bow rise up going over bumps / dips in the road would put a lot of torque on the transom if the main motor is resting in a transom saver.

greg_r
    Woodbury MN

Glad to hear you had great service from the crew at Skeeter Boat Center. Seems like I always need to bring a Jim Bob’s pizza to the shop when I show up… I have never seen a dealership that had a fireplace lounge, leather couches, flat screen and fridge to enjoy.

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Glad to hear you had great service from the crew at Skeeter Boat Center. Seems like I always need to bring a Jim Bob’s pizza to the shop when I show up… I have never seen a dealership that had a fireplace lounge, leather couches, flat screen and fridge to enjoy.

On top of that I’ve never been treated better or more like a friend than I have at the SBC.

Michael C. Winther
    Reedsburg, WI

Quote:

On top of that I’ve never been treated better or more like a friend than I have at the SBC.

that’s the truth! Gregg and the gang are just plain GOOD people!!!

nic-habeck
    Lake Mills, WI

Great product, great people.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.