Shoutout to Iowaboy

• Mike m

After reading his posts the last couple years , soaking up what knowledge I can comprehend , and getting free advice from him through texts , I decided to make the 4 hr drive and take my boat to his shop . He went out of his way to meet me on his off hours to drop it off , even though he might have of got overserved the night before 😂 Met Sparkles , saw the shop , looks like a great operation . Got to test the boat out yesterday and was very happy with the results . Great mechanic , great people , great service . Highly recommend

Iowaboy1

Man I apologize for my condition that saturday morning!! Two buddies from IDO and a cousin I hadnt talked to in years called Fri night and before I knew it was almost four in the morning, dang it!
    I think they were setting me up, rascals anyhow!!

Thanks for the kind words Mike !!
    I have no problem sharing info with folks who are willing to listen and learn when they are trying to pin down a problem on their own, especially when it makes a dad a hero in their children’s eyes when they get grandpas old motor running again so they can relive a lot of the old stories through the youngsters eyes.
    A lot of folks helped me along the way and I am just paying it forward and do so gladly!!

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I have nothing but kind words for Sheldon. Great person. We have shared nights hammered on the phone at 2 am talking about blowing stuff up, he walked me through my evinrude and he sent my son a really generous birthday gift. I’m hoping to make the trip down real soon.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

No such thing as over served or drank too much, just saying. whistling rotflol

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Great mechanic , great people , great service . Highly recommend

x100
    I do have one problem with Sheldon, my belly always hurts after we get done talking from laughing. You are the best Sheldon and your rods will be done tonight.

bullcans
    Northfield MN

Yes he is a great, all around guy and a vast encyclopedia of info on boat motors. I believe he likes everyone he meets.

You’re missing out if you don’t get the opportunity to cross paths with him! waytogo

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I don’t know about that…..he tried hard to talk me into coming over there and shoot a steer of his…..I mean one he had available for me to shoot…………..more like the neighbors’ steer needed to be shot jester jester jester jester

Mike m

Ya I didnt think that trip out real well , should have went the night before snd joined in 🍻

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.