Shaky Shad review video.

• wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Long time member here. I recently started a Facebook page for the three generations of outdoors people in my family, and part of that is product reviews. Today I posted my video review of Walleye Nation Creations Shaky Shads on my page and on YouTube.

This is not a product push, but simply my review of a product that I actually use. Admin can remove this post if not allowed, but I wanted to share for anybody who wants to see what the baits actually look like and how they compare to other shad style baits.

I’m not making money from these reviews. We’ll be doing reviews on and off the water of products we actually purchase and use, good, bad or otherwise. We’re trying to offer everyday angler perspectives on adorable products.

A buddy just bought some Denali rods, which I’ve never even seen in person. I’m planning to test those and give a review soon as well.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I think everybody is waiting for my review of your review. grin

Over-all it was OK. In my opinion only, fix the window curtains behind you so they are even. One open and one closed didn’t work for me.

Either cut the legs off on your chair laugh or raise the camera. You are looking down a bit. I personally think the camera should be at eye level.

The audio was good. Light was good. Presentation was pretty good.

As far as the bait………there are plenty of baits to choose from. I didn’t see or hear anything that would make me run out and get some. But, I also didn’t see a reason not to try them.

Nice job. waytogo

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I think everybody is waiting for my review of your review. grin

Over-all it was OK. In my opinion only, fix the window curtains behind you so they are even. One open and one closed didn’t work for me.

Either cut the legs off on your chair laugh or raise the camera. You are looking down a bit. I personally think the camera should be at eye level.

The audio was good. Light was good. Presentation was pretty good.

As far as the bait………there are plenty of baits to choose from. I didn’t see or hear anything that would make me run out and get some. But, I also didn’t see a reason not to try them.

Nice job. waytogo

Easily the most logical review of a youtube video Dutchboy has ever written. Well done.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

Haha thanks Dutch. I realized those things after the fact too. My next will be better. I agree, good baits in a segment of the market that has a lot of good baits.

Mike Stephens
    WI.

I would have liked to see the action of the lure in a tank???? You know live action.

wimwuen
    LaCrosse, WI

I think the company has some videos like that, but I’ll keep that in mind for future reviews. Maybe on the water action shots of baits and equipment etc…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.