See it wasn’t just me (aliens)

• Riverrat

https://www.valleynewslive.com/2023/10/17/2-men-said-they-were-abducted-by-aliens-while-fishing-50-years-later-mystery-lives/

Every year around this time of year after a little shore fishing in the evening, I will be headed home, and in the fields are the strangest lights, dust blowing up into the air. My friends and I are pretty sure that they are aliens, and they come down to earth to steal catalytic converters. Ever seen an alien while fishing?

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Most farmers run their equipment 24 hours a day this time of year taking out crops. Could this be what you are seeing? When I farmed with my uncle the combine would never stop. One would have to run alongside him with the grain cart while he dumped. To help find him in the field we added a light beacon like what you see at Mistake Lake. Not as intense and smaller. Still made a funny light with the dust.

Link you provided was blocked for me.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I will say that I have never seen a UFO or Alien, But can say I don’t have a hard time believing they may exist. Its just hard for me to believe with all the different universes out there that we are the only one with a Human like lifeform. We currently have the technology to put people on other planets, who is to say that somewhere someplace their is not others who are far more advanced that us.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Only when I took a hit of acid.

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

A few years ago I was fishing Pool 2 and saw El Chupacabra running down the shore. Ugly hairless, canine looking monstrosity with big teeth. A real “What the h*** is that!” moment. Upon further reflection I realized it was a Fox that was suffering from severe mange. Actually a very sad sight as I don’t know if they can recover from that malady.

Oh and Aliens are real. How else would you explain Bernie Sanders or Marilyn Manson?

SR

Riverrat

Oh yeah the old Chupa. I left a meat and potato burrito in my truck overnight once, and ate it for supper while out fishing the next day , and sure enough an hour later a Chupacabra came swimming by. It looked suspiciously like an otter, but since I had only ever seen one Otter in the wild before I knew it was a Chupa. So now you know Taco Johns attracts Chupa’s.

CaptainMusky

Did you guys see the train video a couple filmed out west where they saw bigfoot recently?

ThunderLund78

Oh yeah the old Chupa. I left a meat and potato burrito in my truck overnight once, and ate it for supper while out fishing the next day , and sure enough an hour later a Chupacabra came swimming by. It looked suspiciously like an otter, but since I had only ever seen one Otter in the wild before I knew it was a Chupa. So now you know Taco Johns attracts Chupa’s.

Riverrat, They call that a “Chalupacabra”

(thank you, thank you)

Riverrat

Oh yeah two thumbs up for Chalupacabra.

Deuces

That moonshine hits hard down in the rural south

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Every time I think aliens aren’t real, I just hit up my local Wal-Mart after 11pm and I get reminded real quick. They are here.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

My friends and I are pretty sure that they are aliens, and they come down to earth to steal catalytic converters.

Those aren’t aliens….Although sometimes meth heads do resemble them……

Tom Albrecht
    Eau Claire

The strangest thing I’ve seen was the first time I witnessed Starlink going across the night sky this summer.

bigstorm
    Southern WI

The strangest thing I’ve seen was the first time I witnessed Starlink going across the night sky this summer.

I saw this over the summer and had no idea what it was. A straight line of 6 or 7 lights that looked like stars except they were moving fast in the same direction. I was sitting next to a campfire with my Dad and he saw it too, we both looked at each other and decided not to tell my wife what we saw since she would say we had too many beers while sitting there. A couple weeks later I found out what it was.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

That’s crazy. I used to watch satellites going over as a kid and had found a schedule online that would tell you which ones were going over and where. That starlink sounds wild to too. Might have to try and figure out when that happens and check it out.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

First time I saw that I was night trolling with the Malmo Mafioso, and thankfully I had read an article about it the day before, or we both would still hunkered down in the northwoods waiting to hear from our new leaders! rotflol

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.