SEARCHING FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE ME FISHING ON THEIR BOAT

• ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

Are you suppling the corona? Or should I bring my own? LOL…I think it’s the wrong time buddy.

Quentin Schlegel

I found a forum last weekend where the guys said don’t worry about the virus everyone here is nice and most people would love to take people out with them. Can’t find that forum otherwise I wouldn’t be here.

Gino
    Grand rapids mn

Dude did you just crawl out from under a rock ? In Minnesota there are social distancing rules and same family boating guidelines. Has nothing to do with nice or not, it’s called being safe, smart and following the rules in place to protect your self and your family. Maybe you should find the guys on the other forum that are also just emerging from the same rock and go fishing. Good luck and maybe check your state guidelines for recreation.

monkeymaster

If I would happen to be fishing on a boat within 6 ft of someone and we have no masks, it is simply protesting.
    We could then find the nearest DNR boat, torch it, or sink it, then go to the nearest bait store and loot it, all the while maskless and simply statin
    I am protesting.

But, I would not torch or sink anyones boat, I would diffentately not loot any store, and I do not have time to protest.
    I work for a living.

Good luck finding a boating friend.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

If I would happen to be fishing on a boat within 6 ft of someone and we have no masks, it is simply protesting.
    We could then find the nearest DNR boat, torch it, or sink it, then go to the nearest bait store and loot it, all the while maskless and simply statin
    I am protesting.

But, I would not torch or sink anyones boat, I would diffentately not loot any store, and I do not have time to protest.
    I work for a living.

Good luck finding a boating friend.

Love it!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.