Say a prayer

• Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

for the family and friends of a little 5 year old girl murdered yesterday. Hopefully she isn’t related to any members here. Out of respect I don’t want to list the family name here.

Truly sad.

munchy
    NULL

Ugh, that was terrible watching the story develop on the news. Such a beautiful little girl and wasted life. Thoughts go out to her family and friends.

Hopefully this turd gets what he deserves in prison.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

As my sis in law and her now husband were exchanging vows yesterday quite a few alerts could be heard in the church. Even though it was an interruption in one of the most important days of their lives, noone was bothered by it in the least.

Seemed it helped out in finding this girls body. Very sad ordeal.

MNdrifter

Found out today I know the father. I see him on average 2-3 times a week at work. Never knew his last name. He is a good guy. Makes me sick thinking about this. I heard at work the family/friends set up a go fund me account, if anybody wants to donate to the family I’m sure it would be appreciated. I don’t know how to do any of that, but we are all sending a card and donating money at work.

Thanks, Drifter.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Tragic, senseless, unspeakable…

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

The only justice in this case will be if BUBA or better yet several BUBBA’s get ahold of this guy at some point in time.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Every once in a while a news story will choke me up and bring tears to my eyes. This is one of them…. cry

-J.

oldbear
    State Center, Iowa

Thats horrible. Bless the little one Lord and give her family strength.

catmando
    wis

There just no words for that kind of evil.

munchy
    NULL

My condolences to both Drifter and BigG. You never think things like this will hit that close to home. Please let the families know we are all thinking about them.

I agree with Jon Jordan, I get choked up every time I think about what happened.

MNdrifter

Seen a coworker yesterday of the father. Everyone is shell shocked. You don’t even know what to say. Thanks Big G for that link. Tears are literally streaming down my face from seeing how generous people are and some of the heartwarming comments. Having two little ones of my own makes this so hard for me. I couldn’t imagine.

mbenson
    Minocqua, WI

My condolences to both Drifter and BigG. You never think things like this will hit that close to home. Please let the families know we are all thinking about them.

So sorry for your loss fellas…

Mark

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.