RTIC Cooler Sale

• disco bobber

RTIC Coolers has what seem to be some real good deals on some of their coolers on their website. Got a 65 qt for 239. I got sick of having a bunch of broken coolers laying around. We will see how this goes. I won a Yeti 20 a few years ago and it seems to be holding up.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

RTIC Coolers has what seem to be some real good deals on some of their coolers on their website. Got a 65 qt for 239. I got sick of having a bunch of broken coolers laying around. We will see how this goes. I won a Yeti 20 a few years ago and it seems to be holding up.

I have 3 grizzly coolers and they take alot of abuse. Does rtic have any deals on smaller ones ? Thats what I need

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

I have the 45q RTIC and love it. Granted I haven’t really abused it just a few cabin trips. But holds ice super well and keeps the mountains blue toast

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

I have a couple RTIC 45 hard sides coolers we use for hunting and fishing trips. Abused and have held up well for 4+ years. Tossed in and out of trucks, bombardiers, SxS, etc. We also have a 120(?) but it’s so d@mn big and heavy once it’s loaded that you need 2 guys to move it. It’s much easier to pack the two 45 coolers.

Wife just grabbed one of the smaller square soft sided ones this summer for the kids at the pool and she’s been happy with it. For their (sale) price I’ve been happy with them.

disco bobber

They have deals on a variety of items on their website now.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

We own quite a few coolers, and the RTIC 20 gets used probably 9/10 times one is needed. If you’re just needing beer, it holds a full case with ice perfectly. For the wife and I in the fishing boat or tritoon, drinks and ice go in one side, a divider piece that came with it in the middle, and a couple sandwiches and snacks on the other side.

I’ve found no reason whatsoever to go with a more spendy brand of the roto molded coolers.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Have had the softside RTIC 40 for 3 years now. Best cooler I’ve ever owned. Keeps ice for days even in the sun. Holds plenty. Best is the cooler weighs almost nothing on its own, so you don’t have to carry 50 pounds of cooler plus the weight of what’s inside.

Roto coolers are great and I have a 65 for Canadian trips, but when loaded it’s so damn heavy it takes 2 guys to carry it. I’d have been better off with 2 softside 40s.

Grouse

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

The yeti roadie 20 has been the suprise cooler that I use more than anything else (booze, food, bait). The new roadie 24 looks to fix my minor complaints with the 20 and my kids might end up buying me one for Christmas…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.