Getting Schooled

• castandblast
    Eau Claire, WI

You ever go fishing with someone and it just isn’t your day? While they are holding a fishing clinic, you are throwing the tackle box at them and nothing works. It truly is humbling. My language teacher was doing the schooling. On top of that there were other people catching fish too but not me. It wasn’t fast action but many of them would be new lifelisters for me. I felt taunted by some unseen force that wanted me to fail. I won’t get spiritual about the situation but it sure was wierd and frustrating at the same time. Perhaps God was testing my patience and fortitude.

It was nice to see my teacher happy with this Goldfish though. I’m not sure he is enjoying catching the fish more or that he is schooling me. Perhaps it is a little of both.

Jakob
    Keymaster
    Rogers

Your telling me! Been going through that for a month now! lolol

As always – love your posts!!

Thats a crazy looking rig there too – 5 beads and a spring?

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

That’s an interesting rig he’s fishing with. Nearly every time a certain friend of mine goes out with me, I wont name names JIM, he puts on a clinic. the last time out he caught his pb a 28.5 in eye. We snapped a pic and let her go. For me it’s fun having him along because I know I am most likely going to see something spectacular!

docfrigo
    Wisconsin

Your posts are the best! keep them coming.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Your telling me! Been going through that for a month now! lolol

As always – love your posts!!

Ya know something there buddy, You can’t catch fish when you’re sitting at work with your feet up on your desk, and you’re on the phone making deals

castandblast
    Eau Claire, WI

Quote:

Yea it is. Maybe I should tie a couple of my wife’s big gaudy earings on. lol

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.