Anchor Inn Walleye League Starts April 19th

• jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Hi Anglers,
    Want to have a fun night of fishing? Starting Thursday April 19 is the Anchor Inn Walleye tournament league that will last for 12 weeks, you can fish one or two times or fish them all. Fishing starts at 4:30PM and ends at 8PM for the first three weeks then end time will be at 8:30PM. You can fish with a partner or fish by yourself what ever works for you. Sign up and pay at the bar, $10.00 per person and a $5.00 big fish pot. Then after fishing stop in at the bar to see the results and have a soda or beer and some food and talk about fishing with the anglers. Hope to see a big turn out, Good luck to all

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

It looks like you’ll be starting out with typical Thursday weather. At least you had plenty of practice in it so that shouldn’t be much of a problem for you. Good luck and stay safe out there.

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

What an initiation into the Anchor Inn Walleye Tournament! Rain, wind, hands so cold that I couldn’t feel the buttons on my Ipilot. The Eyes weren’t all that cooperative for everyone. Netmann14 shared my boat and did a great job of putting us on fish. They weren’t big fish but they were there and catchable. We had to be verstile and caught them using a variety of methods. Our first fish came trolling and although we repeated the location and speed, something was missing. So we tried jigging and dragging and picked up some short fish and a keeper on the first drift between the bridges. More shorts on the second drift. The third drift we picked up a keeper sauger at the beginning of the drift and more shorts. Boat control was an issue in the wind and current. Solve that and the fishing was good. Even with three fish, we still ended up in second place. Congratulations, Nauga Monster and partner, on winning the first tourney of the season.

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Congrats Bob and Eric on your 2nd place. You should be proud just to catch any fish in those conditions.

kv56
    Janesville

Hey Bob if you got Eric in your back pocket you will be good to go. He is on the bite. Of course I’m going to have to try and kick your [censored] LOL So much fun, cant wait to get going. Hope to be part of the fun. This Nauga worries me

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Quote:

This Nauga worries me

kv5 everyone worries you Nauga fished it four times last year and you never got worried, Nauga was due and got a great tip on what jigs to use helped him win Thursday, plus this guy does allot of prefishing he deserved it and earned it. Great turn out for the first week with weather condition the way they were. The weather effected this old fart. I will be on my A game soon then you can have another angler to worry about. The young guns have started with the mouth to soon, bad move. That just gets me more motivated.

kv56
    Janesville

The weather effected this old fart. Why do i relate to this Hope to meet Nauga this year. Great group of anglers. Should be fun year. I’ll make my weekly deposit.

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

I got out Saturday and checked out a couple of spots. Nice day to be out. Caught a couple of shorts in one spot and mapped out another. Trolled up from hwy59 bridge and caught norts and whiteys. Moved to Blackhawk island, saw BOLA and WeFish, and lost a nice ‘Eye at the boat. Called it quits at 8:ish.

@KV56, I look forward to seeing you at the AI tourney and you are right, I am fortunate to fish with Eric. If he can find the numbers, I just have to find the big ‘uns.

kv56
    Janesville

Looking forward to meeting you Bob. Nauga this is sick!

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

Just so that Nauga doesn’t have to be the one to say it, He took first, with Jeff in second. My partner, Netmann14, and I had 3 fish–one of them was, however, the right fish for big fish honors. Jigging and rigging brought in fish. Big fish caught rigging.

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

I will never stake claim to being a better angler than someone else. That’s not my style. However, I do have some slight advantages over the majority of fisherman that are fishing in this leauge. The biggest advantage is my schedule. I work 3rd Shift, and because we don’t have child care for my youngest son I have him everyday until after 5pm, which means I can’t sleep until my wife gets home. Well, I get off work at 7:00am and have to watch my son until after 5, EVERYDAY.. so I’m out pre fishing… you got it, almost EVERYDAY!!! That’s my biggest advantage. My second is I have ADD, (lol) it causes me to be an extremely aggressive fisherman.

Good Luck to everyone,

I plan on making a run to see if I have what it takes to become the new sheriff in this town!! I’m off to a good start

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Wow, u guys see the extreme warm up comming on Wednesday, that should cause some walleye movement for sure.

Nauga

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Quote:

Just so that Nauga doesn’t have to be the one to say it, He took first, with Jeff in second.

Bob – let me correct you, Jeff didn’t take second, Andy aka WeFish and Jeff took 2nd together, remember it takes a team to weigh in 7 fish or you can only weigh in 5. WeFish caught three and I caught four now that’s team work, without Wefish I would not have placed.

Welcome to IDO Jason aka Nauga Monster and congrats on your Thursday night finish.

WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

You said it brother, Amen we are a team.

Now get the darn net.

WeFish aka Andrew B Bauer

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

WeFish let’s call are new team Team Fin-tech , are goal for the year for 2012 to promote fin-tech product.

WeFish
    Fort Atkinson, WI USA

Way Cool Mr Bola
    We’ll see you in the morning 9:00 sharp to try out some new jigs.
    Wefish

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Ben, I think we should call our team the: TFT Destroyers, pretty catchy isnt it

broadwaybob
    Janesville, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Just so that Nauga doesn’t have to be the one to say it, He took first, with Jeff in second.

Bob – let me correct you, Jeff didn’t take second, Andy aka WeFish and Jeff took 2nd together, remember it takes a team to weigh in 7 fish or you can only weigh in 5. WeFish caught three and I caught four now that’s team work, without Wefish I would not have placed.

Welcome to IDO Jason aka Nauga Monster and congrats on your Thursday night finish.

I stand corrected. Andy, I knew you were Jeff’s partner and I hope you will forgive my omission. This is friendly competition, isn’t it?

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Quote:

Ben, I think we should call our team the: TFT Destroyers, pretty catchy isnt it

Very catchy Jason, who’s Ben?

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

My partner is perfect, he excels where I have flaws. Our combination should prove difficult to defeat through out the year. I have an idea, let’s have a leauge championship at the end of the year. After the end of the year weight is paid out, let’s take the top 5 boats with the top 5 end of the year weights, all throw in 50 bucks and call it the leauge championship.. Any takers??

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Ben is your partner, cool, that’s all I was asking. Nauga chill, this is going to be a fun year. Last year was fun too.

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

I always have fun fishing!!! I love it!!! I don’t think I like that little blue guy that’s laughing at me Jeff… he’s pissing me off!!! LoL!! —–> I <—— to your 1st place end of the year finish last year, and I —> <—– to my partner on making it your last

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I hope you do win the league nauga and I hope you win May 19 tourney because I would hate to beat you again like last year.

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

Your a mean person Jeff, just plain and simple “mean”. Just remember, I don’t talk smack, and I havn’t talked smack, so when you beat me (and I know you will beat me) I don’t expect you to rub it in and talk smack. I know what kind of fisheman are in this leauge so it would be foolish for anyone to think they are the best of the best. Jeff, I know what you personally have accomplished in your career as a fisherman and I know I have years of catching up to do, many years. The two main reasons why I’m fishing in this leauge are: 1 – I’m very, very competitive, and I love to fish, so far this is a blast!! 2 – I’m here to make a statement. For the past 7 or 8 yeras some may say that I have aquired a bad reputation due to lake-link. I’m here to show everyone that I’m not such a bad guy. That I don’t lie about the fish I catch, and that yes, I really am a decent fisherman. This year I hope to make friends with fisherman who in the past maybe didn’t like me for one reason or another, so far everything is going as planned. I’m making new friends, I’m making a loud statement in the leauge, and I’m having a blast. Just think, only a a little over a year ago I thought you were an arrogant prick!!! LoL!!! Now I like to think I can call you a friend. Mission accomplished. As we speak the GPS device that I placed on your boat is transmitting a signal to my phone so I always know where and when you are fishing.. This way if I can’t find any fish, well… you can figure it out!!! See you Thursday .. Starting today, pre fishing every day up until the big dance. Good luck everyone!!!

Nauga <——currently just above team Fin-Tech in the 2012 Rock River Walleye Leauge Weight Standings.
    See, that little blue [censored] is s real prick isn’t he… lol

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Good one nauga – LOL i lv u 2 nauga

z-man
    Dousman, WI

Wow…I picked a good time to pull out of the tourney with all the drama; don’t know if I could take the heat, but keep the posts coming, boys. It’s great to see some good healthy comnpetition. Good luck to all.

nauga-monster
    Milton, Wisconsin

I was out pre-fishin all week getting ready for tonight.. If the weaterh channel is correct, 20 mph winds out of the south west will make fishing Blackhawk very challenging to fish.. . Bring your rain gear!!!! See you boys tonight!!

eyefisheyes

Quote:

I was out pre-fishin all week getting ready for tonight.. If the weaterh channel is correct, 20 mph winds out of the south west will make fishing Blackhawk very challenging to fish.. . Bring your rain gear!!!! See you boys tonight!!

Can anyone tell me how thursdays results were? Alot of talking how did you guys do?

jeff-patrick
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Week 3 – 1st Place 17.1 lbs, along with the 17.1 lbs was a 27 incher that weighed over 6lbs. Congrats, hats off to them. 2nd Place – 12.6lbs – 5 fish, 3rd 11.6lbs – 4 fish 4th 11.1 – 4 fish 5th 3.8lbs – 2 fish .. not sure about the other boats.

Welcome to IDO eye fish.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.