03/03 fishing report

• hof
    Rochester, MN

Went ice fishing today – there is still 20 inches of good ice. Went by Wabasha and found some good panfish. Caught mostly crappies up to 12 inches and some nice bluegills to 8+ inches. Best lure was a purple Ratso.

Good Fishing,

Mike

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Yep, you can tell Mike is feeling better as hes back to his old tricks of sneaking out to go ice fishing. Great to see you back on the board Bud.
    Thanks for the report.
    Thanks, Bill

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

fished alma in the “NEW BOAT” on saturday for a while…….boat ran like a top…man is that thing sweet

fishing left something to be desired ……zero fish caught, zero fish seen caught ……there were maybe a dozen boats out at the most…..ramps in good shape, but no dock.

did see quite the congregation of folks on the dike road…..about 30 of em all cramed in the same spot……so what ever you make of that

hof
    Rochester, MN

Jake my young friend, I am starting to see a pattern with your fishing. It seems to be the same pattern that I saw with your Dad. Maybe you need to go fishing with someone that catches fish!

Good Fishing,
    Mike

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

HEY MIKE

yeah…..he’ll try to tell ya that we were just “trying out the new boat, not really fishin”…….i guess i could go for that too …..

notice the TFC on the new license is still at ZERO!!! that doesn’t mean i haven’t been fishing 4 times since march 1st…….but that will change…..SOON!!! right after spring break, then i’ll have to start gettin serious

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Well Jake, are you going to tell us about the ”new boat”?
    Thanks, Bill

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.