frusterating…..

• BenPurvis1

i went out to foster with my new frabill venture(wich i love by the way) and i could see the trout “bumping” my minnow but i couldnt get one to bite!!! i think i might try again after the tournament, thinkang maybe next sunday. and use corn and some grub.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Ben my friend, this is why its called fishing and not catching. I know, you could clobber me for saying that. Go ahead if it will help let the frustation out. Somedays are like that. And seeing the fish really gets a person excited and then if they don’t bite, well you know that story. Bring corn, minnows and some spoons too. Crappie Tom has a post on this form where he is talking about gold lures with an orange stripe that he uses. Try them. Maybe your luck will change. Try a foot off of the bottom and also try only a foot below the ice. And remember, if you can see them they can probably see you so they may be spooky. There are also crappies, bluegills and perch to name a few of the other fish that may just save the day. Hang in there Buddy and go get em next time.
    Thanks, Bill

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

Quote:

are also crappies, bluegills and perch to name a few of the other fish that may just save the day.

oh ya……gotta love them other fish….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.