Lions Club Youth Fishing Contest Foster Arends Feb. 14th

• BenPurvis1

thinking about going out there sunday with some hopes of catching o trout or two. do you know if they stocked the trout yet for the ice fishing tournemenyt or if its still the same ol’ wary fish that im gunna be going after?

BenPurvis1

wont see me double dippin’. haha im only gunna drill the minumum that i have to my 8″ mora is vey tiring to drill holes with take about 15 minutes for one hole!!! but i quess its worth it just being out on the ice.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

If you can’t afford a gas model the regular auger but in the Laser 6” drills much faster. The Laser model [black] works alot faster than the blue Mora model and a 6” cuts the ice faster and easier than a 8” one does. Of course having the blades sharped every year helps big time too. Thanks, Bill

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Well my son had a great time and actually took 2nd place with a trout of 1.1# caught just before quitting time. Not as many kids as other years but looked like everyone had a good time.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

CrappieTom: A comment to your post about the meat slobs. I overheard a guy on a cell phone telling a buddy to come out and catch some. He and his 2 partners claimed to have caught 26 in the last 3 days. No proof just what I heard. Wish Dean Olson would catch a few like that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.