another clean up

• predator2 jr
    rochester,mn

what does everyone think of july 28th or august 11th for another foster clean up
    maybe this time we won’t have to work so hard

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

I think we should wait until shortly after Labor Day with a walk-around kind to clean-up. We can get more organized and maybe get some media attention. I can help in that department.

You are going to find that the trash problem out there is a progressive thing and it starts we the lot. Areas we went over a week ago might not see anything for a month or two because the bulk of the anglers know that the warm water period is a slow time to look for trout at Foster.

The little lady threw a chink in my plans to hit the lake with the boat on Thursday [July 5, tomorrow], so now I will be looking to do it some time next week. We need to keep in mind what all we saw floating and that is probably a priority right now. Those who took paret in the big clean-up and who want to help might simply grab a couple t-shirt bags and do a lot walk. That really helps as far as getting things looking half decent to the public’s eye.

This is just my .02, Matt. I know the dates you mentioned are tough for me to get away for either of them….actually I am pretty well shot well into the late fall time for time, except for a couple random weekends in Sept and early Oct.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.