foster arend clean up roll call

• predator2 jr
    rochester,mn

we are gonna try and clean up foster arend this saturday starting at 10am and just wanted to get an idea on who alls gonna be there

tyler_holm
    Rochester, MN

I’m out of town on Sat until mid afternoon. Sorry

predator2 jr
    rochester,mn

we might be able to switch to the afternoon if it works better for everyone i can just fish till whenever then help clean up

mpfish
    Rochester, MN

i will try to be there ….mpfish

Tom Sawvell
    Inactive

I have it on the slate for 10 AM and think you should keep it there. I have a few mega-bags from my ice clean-ups I can bring too.

Depending on Ma’s oft-times need to rummage sale…..I might need a ride home should she drop me off.

herefishyfishy
    MN

Preliminary plans to take the little guy to the zoo but if it falls through Im in. I may be able to get my brother bonecarl also but he may be in Wisc this weekend. I will check with him too. Very admirable fellas.

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Nocando guys….not sure I’ll even be out of the hospital by then…sorry

predator2 jr
    rochester,mn

i could probably help ya out with that ride if need be and i talk to park and rec and they will give me bags so i have to get down there one night this week and get them i guess we will leave it at ten seeing as how most of the yahoos should still be at home and that may make it a little easier plus i may have a few friends show up to

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

The boy and I will be there to help clean up from the slobs who can’t.

hof
    Rochester, MN

I’ll be there.

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Hoping to be there. Depends on the back and if other plans fall through like they look like they could do.
    Thanks, Bill

predator2 jr
    rochester,mn

it would be nice to see ya but if ya can’t thats fine we understand

farmboy1
    Mantorville, MN

I will get there if I can, but as of right now, I am supposed to be somewhere else.

Thanks to those who are doing the clean up

hof
    Rochester, MN

Just a reminder – Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

Where we meeting up? At the gate on the service road?

predator2 jr
    rochester,mn

might as well easiest place i geussi talked to a guy at park and rec and he said he also got some more garbage cans put out there he said they have wheels and we can drag them along if we would like

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

THANKS very much for putting this together Matt. Sorry I missed it. My old fishin buddy who moved to Iowa a few years back came up so been spending some time with him. He hasn’t been up for a couple years as our schedules would never come together it seemed and we wanted to get out fishing together before I’m laid up for 4-6 weeks due to having surgery later this month [bad timing as its summer and have waited all winter for this great fishin weather] and this week is the time that worked out best for both of us. Again, Thanks VERY much. Much appreciated.
    Thanks, Bill

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Bill, my friend that is PERFECT timing as you will be ready for the HARDwater season (the only season)

Good luck bud on your surgery….just had mine last week….geez, never had my butt kicked like that before…4 hernias and an ulner nerve decompression in my elbow…..the clean-up was out of question for me unfortunately as I didn’t get out of the hospital until Sat afternoon and have been highly slowed since….

bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

Take care and get well Derrick.
    Thanks, Bill

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Not sure how I can possibly get well being that I can’t take my kids out fishing (ummm, and fish myself)

Dave G
    Rochester, MN

Would it be possible to get some of the schools, or youth groups, involved in a clean up? Nothing like peer pressure to get kids to do something. If they were to help in a clean up, then maybe they would put pressure on other kids not to litter there or anywhere else. This could be is a possible long-term solution.

Until we teach those who litter that this is “not the thing to do”, the problem will never end.

Dave Gulczinski

yellowjacket
    Byron, MN

Boy Scout troops and Girl Scout troops would be the way to go there with that Idea.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.