Replacement Pump Cartridges for Rule Aerator?

• Tony Hanson

Apparently I’ve been living under a rock and didn’t realized that Rule had discontinued the replacement pump cartridges that are used on the aerators on my Ranger. Anyone have leads on where to find some, or know of any off brands that would be compatible? Trying to avoid replacing the entire pump if possible.

MX1825

Did you check with a Ranger dealer to see what they do in their service department?

Karry Kyllo

I don’t know which size you need but there many available online if you google “Rule aerator pump cartridge replacement”.

Tony Hanson

Everything that I have found that is available is for their “new” style tournament series pumps. My boat is a 2007, so has the “old” style pro series pumps. I’ve checked with several places with no luck so far. Looks like I might be installing all new pumps.
    Thanks for the replies.

Karry Kyllo

Maybe this?

Rule Replacement Motor Cartridges for Original Pro-Series Livewell Pumps

Tony Hanson

That one looks like a winner, that hadn’t come up in my google search for some reason. Thank you!

Tony Hanson

That one looks like a winner, that hadn’t come up in my google search for some reason. Thank you!

Looks like I spoke too soon, they had these listed and I could put them in my cart, but as soon as I clicked to checkout the site locked up. Tried from my home computer as well and same results, back to the search.

gregory
    Red wing,mn

I just went through this, bought new cartridges installed them not knowing they wouldn’t work ate the cost and ended up just installing all new Johnson pump aeration. Kinda a pain to switch but hopefully there will be replacement motors available if these fail.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.